Homam is known in the Sanskrit term “Homa”. The meaning of Homa is sacrificing. That is the reason it’s called “sacrifice ritual”. This ritual offers things into the fire and performed by the practitioners of Hinduism. Here we will know the importance of Homam and why Homam conducted in temples and at homes? In the simple term, Homam is called Havan. Homams or Havan is the clarifier of the environment through their invoking the fire God Agni in the havan kund. This is the source of bringing a positive environment. Homam in Varanasi is very famous and we can get the specific Pandits for Homam in Varanasi. Tirth Kshetra purohit is among them who provide all types of services such as pandits for Asthi Visarjan, pandits for Pind Daan in Varanasi, etc.
It is considered, and the Purohit in Varanasi says that Homam can drive away from the pollution in the environment. In the logical term also performing the Homam at temples and homes is surely good for their positive environment nature as the herbs and ghee used in the havan create gases that remove pollution. So performing the havan eliminates all negativities and brings happiness in our life. Generally, Homam performs in the Hindu religion and Pandit for Homam in Varanasi performs it very well. Performing the Homam reflects the significance of rituals and brings happiness in life and makes life colorful with their rejuvenating capacity.
Nowadays it is very easy to get the Pandit for Pooja in Varanasi. Tirth Kshetra purohit is one of the best Purohit services in Varanasi. For all kinds of rituals, they provide Pandit services. Being the best they have developed the team of highly experienced pandit and they perform the rituals and rites as per the Vedic Scriptures. According to the Pandit for Homam in Varanasi, each Homam has its specific purpose to perform, specific power and specific benefits.
1. Ganapathi Homam in Varanasi
First of all, Homam is performed to take blessings from God. Ganapati Homam is performed to take the blessings of Lord Ganapati. The Lord Ganapati is considered as the God of luck and the father of arts and science. Performing the Ganapati Homam in Varanasi removes the obstacles in life. It is believed that Ganapati Homam brings happiness and success in life
Benefits and significance of Ganapati Homam
The Pandits for Ganesha Homam in Varanasi explain all facts about the Ganapati Homam. There are several kinds of benefits and significance of Ganapati Homam.
- Ganapati Homam removes the obstacles from life.
- It brings success to the business, work-life, student life, marriage life, etc.
- Ganapati Homam, ill and reduces the effects of Ketu Dosha.
- The Ganapati Homam in Varanasi gives wealth and solves all wealth related problems.
- Performing the Ganapati Homam provides benefits for people who are suffering from diseases.
2. Lakshmi Narayana Homam in Varanasi
Lakshmi Narayana Homam is one of the most powerful Homam for wealth and prosperity. People perform this to get the blessing from Lakshmi Narayana who is Gods of riches and assets. Lakshmi Narayana Homam in Varanasi brings wealth and advancement in the carrier. When people yearn to overcome debts, problems, financial difficulties, and relationship issues, they should perform this Homam.
Benefits and significance of Lakshmi Narayana Homam
- Pandits for Lakshmi Narayana Homam in Varanasi says that this Homam helps in gaining legitimate wealth.
- Lakshmi Narayana Homam reduces financial problems and job or business-related problems.
- While performing this Homam the Lord Narayana and Goddess Lakshmi removes all kinds of hindrances in career planning.
- It brings spiritual blessings, overcomes issues, enhances the good fortune.
3. Navagraha Homam in Varanasi
Navagraha has its own meaning like ‘Nava’ means nine, Graha means Planets. As per the Vedic Astrology and Pandits for Navagraha Homam in Varanasi, these nine planets influence all our lives. Every life of human beings will have ups and downs. In various cases, if there is something improper planetary alignment. So the with Navagraha Homam brings the relives form all Dosha and gets your soul benefits and blessing.
Benefits and significance of Navagraha Homam
- Navagraha Homam brings relief from suffering and hitches in life and gives the successful life throughout.
- Favorable situations in all your endeavors.
- With the help of Navgraha Homam, you can enhance the factor of luck which will favor you a lot.
- Navagraha Homam brings blessings to form 9 planets and reduces the depressions.
4. Maha Mrityunjaya Homam in Varanasi
According to the pandits for Mrityunjaya Homam in Varanasi is very powerful in its own form. Mrityunjaya Homam is performed to devoted to Lord Shiva and is treated as a timeless Vedic ritual. This Homam will bless you to achieve victory over your death, avoid untimely demises and health ailments. With the help of this Homam, you can improve your spiritual growth. The Maha Mrityunjaya Homam needs to be very careful because it should perform in a correct way with the Lord Shiva Mantras and rudram slokas. The pandit services in Varanasi provide the proper guidelines to perform this Homam.
Benefits and significance of the Maha Mrityunjaya Homam in Varanasi
The pandit in Varanasi says that Maha Mritunjaya Homam in Varanasi is performed for the great death destroyer. The Maha Mrityunjaya mantra as described in the Rig Veda. The specific mantra while performing Maha MrItyunjaya Homam has the power to reach to the three different aspects of Shiva: Rudra, Tryambaka, Mrityunjaya. That is the reason this Homam is known as a life-giver.
- The Maha Mrityunjaya Homam overcome the fear of death. While performing this Homam you will not feel fear of death.
- To perform the Maha Mrityunjaya Homam, we get the blessings from Lord Shiva to long life by removing doshas due to Karma.
- Gives Moksha from the cycle of birth and death. It is believed that birth and death are not in the human hand. All things are decided by God so the Maha Mrityunjaya removes all doshas.
- One of the most important is the Kala Sarpa Yoga. The Mrityunjaya is the remedy for people suffering from Kala Sarpa yoga.