Homam or Havan or Yajna is a holy fire ritual performed with the sacred chants (mantras and shlokas). It is the procedure practiced from time immemorial to invoke the divine spirit. However, as per the Vedic scriptures, there are many times of havans performed for various reasons and significances. Ganapati Homam is a traditional Hindu ritual dedicated to Lord Ganesha to seek divine blessings from God.
People also perform Ganapathi Pooja before starting any work, business, before getting into the new home or starting construction on a newly purchased land. Lord Ganesha is regarded as the primary God of worshipping, the Supreme God known to solve your problems. Furthermore, Lord Ganapati is known with the three names: Siddhi, Buddhi, and Riddhi.
- Siddhi – Success
- Buddhi – Wisdom & Intelligence
- Riddhi – Prosperity
So, you can perform this powerful Ganapati Homam with the best pandit for Ganapathi Homam in Varanasi. It is also performed to bring marital bliss and success in life. The divine power of Lord Ganesha will bless you with all the positivity induced during Ganapati Homam. When you successfully complete this pooja, Lord Ganesha will bless you with the power so that you can face any obstacles coming on your way and attain success.
In addition, this Ganapathi Pooja should be performed before sunrise with the divine chants by the holy priests. Also, people who are suffering from Kethu Dosha can perform this Homam ritual dedicating to Lord Ganesha as he is the planetary overlord or Kethu. There are several benefits that you can gain by performing Ganapati Homam with the best Pandit for Ganapathi Havan. They are:
- The devotee who performs Ganapati Homam will get rid of all the problems and obstacles on their way towards success. It is very essential to perform this havan with great faith in God and the successful completion of this homam will eradicate all the personal as well as professional problems in your life.
- This sacred Ganapathi Pooja with the desired offerings to the holy fire will grant you wealth and prosperity. This pooja will also give you the power to solve all your money problems and blesses you with financial stability.
- This traditional havan will enlighten your mind with intellect through which you will get good memory power for learning and education.
- Performing this Ganapati Homam once in a year will gift you with a healthy, happy, and peaceful lifestyle.
- If you are suffering from any health-related issues like injuries, depression, anxiety, etc., you can perform this pooja with the best Pandit for Ganapati Havan and get blessed with good health.
- Also, daily worshipping of Lord Ganesha will make you lead your life with peace, overcome negativity in your life, and achieve success in your life.
While performing Ganapati Pooja, there are some material-requirements that you need to offer. They are Modhak (the favorite food of Lord Ganesha), Durva (kind of grass), and ghee. You can also offer Coconut, Honey, Sugarcane, Puffed rice, bananas, etc. However, perform this Homam with a great focus and mental stability through which you can get major satisfaction and peace of the living.